Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to the World News Site do not infringe any third party copyright. We will promptly remove materials from the World News site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. In addition, World News may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content-for Copyright Holders If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the World News site the material that you claim is infringing may be found. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.